One of the biggest boxing events in the World Canelo vs Golovkin 3 fight will be live on 17th September 2022.
Two of the most renowned middleweight boxers of all time, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Gennady “GGG” Golovkin are scheduled to go head to head once more time in their trilogy fight! Their legendary battle will go to rest in September of 2022!
Canelo as well as GGG have been at odds with one the other for quite a long period of time. They have fought twice over the past five years and resulted in a debated split-decision draw as well as one win that was marginal for Canelo. It is the only defeat in the history of GGG in a series of matches that many believe that he could have been able to win!
However, Gennady Golovkin has finally got the chance to finish the fight with style and even the game. GGG is by far the most difficult task for Canelo, and the boxing defense and control of the ring by his opponent. Kazakh boxer has brought “Cinnamon” more problems than any of his fights.
It could also be Golovkin’s final song, as he’s set to turn 41 next year. Canelo is also trying to regain his mojo after his loss to Light Heavyweight Champion Dmitry Bivol. The fight is bound to be a blast and will be the biggest boxing match in the calendar!
The two previous Canelo fights GGG fights generated huge interest and profits to both fights. The second fight was particularly lucrative with a purse of around $40 million to Alvarez and about 30 million dollars for Golovkin due to the PPV’s revenue.
Canelo vs. Golovkin 3 Purse, Payouts, and Salaries
With Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin 3 set to take place in September, let’s examine the prize, the payouts and the salaries of the top boxers.The tripled base salary and additional buyouts for PPV will guarantee an $33 million prize for Golovkin and Canelo will be able to make a massive money with a staggering $165million!
When is Canelo vs GGG 3 Fight?
- The date is fixed on 17th September 2022.
Where is Canelo vs Golovking 3 fight happening?
- T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas will host the third fight
Who will win Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin 3 boxing event?
- Prediction is difficult here. Both are top-range fighters in the World.
What time will the main event start
- The Canelo vs GGG 3 main event starts at 10 PM ET.
Canelo vs. Golovkin 3 Undercard Fights
A total of Eight fights are confirmed for Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennadiy Golovkin 3 Event on 17th September 2022. Let’s check out below.
1. Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennadiy Golovkin 3: Undisputed super middleweight title
2. Jesse Rodriguez vs. Israel Gonzalez: WBC super flyweight title
3. Ali Akhmedov vs. Gabriel Rosado: Super middleweight
4. Austin Williams vs. Kieron Conway: Middleweight
5. Diego Pacheco vs. Enrique Collazo: Super middleweight
6. Marc Castro vs. Kevin Mendoza: Lightweight
7. Aaron Apone vs. Fernando Molina: Super lightweight
8. Anthony Herrera vs. Delvin McKinley: Super flyweight