Is your browser window frequently redirecting to the site adnetwork.com? The reason for redirecting to this website is due to the presence of adnetwork.com cookies in your browser. The cookies are there either because you visited the adnetwork.com site or because you installed software or extension which had adnetwork.com cookies placed into your browser. Here is how to remove the browser redirecting to adnetwork.com site.
Remove adnetwork.com redirect from Internet Explorer
1. From the browser, Click on Tools and select Internet Options.
2. You will see the Browsing history section. Click the settings option in that section.
3. Now click on View objects/View Files option
4. You will find the adnetwork.com cookie among the list of cookies.
5. Select the adnetwork.com cookie and delete it.
Remove Adnetwork.com redirect from Mozilla Firefox
1. Go to Tools Menu in Mozilla Firefox
2. From tools select Privacy.
3. From the Privacy then appears, you will see an option remove individual cookies
4. You will see a list of cookie files in there.
5. If you find adnetwork.com cookie, then select it and hit Remove cookie option.
6. If it is difficult to find from the list use the help of the search option. Type adnetwork.com in the search box and find it.
Remove Adnetwork.com redirect from Google Chrome
1. From the chrome menu go to Settings->Show Advanced Settings->Privacy->Content settings
2. From the content settings click, All cookies and site data
3. Either find manually the adnetwork.com cookie file from the list of cookie files or use the search option.
4. After you find it, select it and click the X button that appears on the right corner to delete it.
The solution above is just temporary and may appear again if you visit adnetwork.com site or you install a plug-in or software which puts the adnetwork.com cookies in your browser. If you want to permanently disable it, block the site from the browser.
Blocking adnetwork.com site in Internet Explorer.
1. Go to Tools->Internet options->Privacy->sites->Per site Privacy Actions
2. In the address field of Per site Privacy actions window, type adnetwork.com and click Block
Blocking adnetwork.com site in Mozilla Firefox
1. Goto Tools->Options->Privacy->History->Use custom settings for history->exceptions
2. From the Exceptions window, type adnetwork.com in the website address field and click on Block/Disable
Blocking the adnetwork.com site in Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu->Settings->Show advanced settings->Privacy->Content Settings->Manage exceptions
2. From Manage exceptions window, in the Hostname Pattern type adnetwork.com and choose Block.