The time has come for the celebrations of Raksha Bandhan festival. Raksha Bandhan 2017 is celebrated on 7th August 2017 (Monday). Raksha Bandhan is usually celebrated in the month of august every year. Raksha Bandhan also called as Rakhi is celebrated all around India. On the Raksha Bandhan day sisters ties rakhi band on the brothers wrist as part of the celebration. Mainly Raksha Bandhan is the day to celebrate the brother-sister relationship. Various types of Rakhi bands will be available in the stores for purchase during the raksha bandhan day.
On this festive day people send raksha bandhan wishes and greetings to their dear ones. People use social medias like Facebook, Twitter etc to send Raksha bandhan messages in English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and in other languages. Here are the best collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Images, Quotes Wishes, Messages and Whatsapp Status that can be send on this auspicious day.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Images
Here are best collection of Raksha Bandhan 2017 HD Images, pictures, 3d gifs and wallpapers
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Quotes and Wishes
Check out the best and rare Raksha Bandhan 2017 Quotes and Wishes here.
“Friends come and go, but u my dear brother, are always there!” Happy Raksha Bandhan
“We gain and lose things everyday.But trust me on one thing.You will never lose me.I will always be here for You…” Happy Rakhi.
“I think people that have a brother or sister, don’t realize how lucky they ar. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.” Happy Rakhi
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Messages and Whatsapp Status
Get the best and latest Raksha Bandhan 2017 Messages and whatsapp status here.
- Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Glad to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- Brother, I may have a lot of friends but none of them is as close as you. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed you the most.
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become that wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I assure you that I will always be there by your side. Happy Rakhi, dear sister.
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan