The National Testing Agency (NTA) declared the CSIR NET Result 2022 on Saturday, 29 October. The candidates can easily download the result from the official website: csirnet.nta.nic.in. The link to download the scorecard has been activated on the official website of CSIR NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in. Required credentials i.e. Enrolment Number, Date of Birth, Registration ID and Password, etc. are required to download the CSIR NET Result 2022 Score Card. More than 1.5 lakh candidates appeared in this examination.
In order to download their respective scorecards for the exam candidates have to enter the details like application number and date of birth etc. on the official website. After downloading the CSIR NET Score Card 2022 on the device, candidates must carefully check all the details listed on it like Name, Roll Number, Qualifying Status, Percentile, Subject, Rank and Total Marks Obtained etc. Check out the details on how to download the results are given below.
Procedures to Download CSIR NET Result 2022
Candidates must follow the step by step procedure mentioned below in order to download the scorecard of the exam.
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website of CSIR NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the result link appearing on the home page of the website.
- Now you will be redirected to a new login page.
- Enter your valid login credentials such as your application number and date of birth.
- Submit all the details. The scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check all the scorecard details and download them on your device. Print the hard copy of it for future reference.
- The direct link to download the scorecard for the exam is given at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
CSIR NET Result 2022 What next now?
Now, after the declaration of CSIR NET Result 2022, candidates who have successfully qualified for the exam will have to appear for the document verification round. The dates of its event will be announced soon.