The Railway Recruitment Board is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for filling up of various posts pan India. Here is are the complete instructions on how to apply for RRB NTPC 2019 Online as per the official publication.
Please make sure to read and understand the instructions mentioned below completely. Failure to do so might result in rejection of your application.
- How To Apply RRB NTPC Exam 2019 Online – Everything You Want To Know
- Age Limits
- Steps for Online Filling of Application Form
How To Apply RRB NTPC Exam 2019 Online – Everything You Want To Know
Please remember the following points before attempting to apply for any position.
Opening & Closing Dates and time for Online Application
The opening date for submission of online application is 01.03.2019 at 1600 Hours. Please note that you won’t be able to apply before 4:00 PM on 1st March 2019. The online application window will close on 31.03.2019 at 23.59 Hours or 11:59 at night on 31st March.
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Examination Fees RRB NTPC
Payment of examination cum application fees for RRB NTPC 2019 positions can be done through Online Modes (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI), SBI Challan & Post Office Challan
- For Online Payments the window will close on 05.04.2019 at 23.59 Hours
- For SBI Challan: 05.04.2019 at 15.00 Hours
- For Post Office Challan: 05.04.2019 at 15.00 Hours
Online Application Guide for 2019 RRB NTPC
Here is the complete information in a simplified form on how to apply for RRB NTPC 2019 examination online. Please read carefully, as non-compliance with any point might lead to rejection of the application, and the candidate might lose an attempt.
1. Please read the complete examination bulletin carefully before planning to apply for any position offered.
2. Please ensure that you meet the complete eligibility criterion as cited in the notification.
3. In case you don’t satisfy the education qualification criterion on 31.03.2019 or if your final results are awaited, then you may not apply for the position as the application will get rejected.
4. Always counter-check the facts from the official websites, there is a lot of fake information circulating on the internet and RRB will not be responsible for any wrongdoing because of it.
5. Applicants should have their own active mobile phone number to receive official SMS notifications and other communications. This number should remain active during the entire process of the recruitment drive. Same goes with the email address. RRB shall not be responsible if these points are not adhered to.
6.No Request for change for a mobile number or email address will be entertained by RRB under any circumstances.
7. Applications can only be submitted online. You can only apply to one RRB at a time. Applying to multiple RRB positions will lead to rejection of the application. Doing so might also lead to debarment.
8. Eligibility ascertained at this stage is only dependent upon the information furnished by the candidate in the online application. In further stages, if the information furnished is found to be false then the candidature will be cancelled.
9. Certain elements of the application information can be changed before the last date of application. No further editing in the application will be entertained after the last date has elapsed.
10. Be sure that you meet the medical standards as prescribed by the RRB before applying. (If Any)
11. Centres allocated at the sole discretion of RRB, no request for change of centres will be entertained by the RRB.
12. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date to apply. Please do so well in advance to avoid last minute mistakes and rush.
Please note that the lower age limit to apply in the combined examination is 18 years and the upper age limit is 33 years. Please check the detailed official advertisement for further information. Make sure that you are applying for the right position age wise. There is also relaxation on upper age limits, please refer to official notification for the same.
Steps for Online Filling of Application Form
Here are the steps that one needs to follow to apply for RRB NTPC 2019 Examination online.
Visit the link for the RRB you wish to apply. You will be prompted to accept the terms and conditions. Please click on the button which says “I accept terms & conditions”. The language of the button might vary a little bit. Once you agree to the terms and conditions, you would be required to solve a captcha. Post which you will be taken to the registration page.
- Now follow the undermentioned points:
- Click on the New Registration Button.
- Now you have to enter your name, gender, email id(valid), mobile number, aadhar number, complete postal address, father’s name and mothers name.
- After entering the following information your registration id and password will be generated and displayed on the screen. Also, notification will be sent to your registered mobile number. This mobile number will also be used for sending OTP by RRB.
- Now you have to click on apply/edit button. Fill in all the eligibility criterion information. Make sure you have hard copies of documents handy for filling the information correctly. Hit submit button once you are done.
After submitting the information in the previous step, now you have to upload scanned images of your documents, image, and signature in the prescribed format.
Education Background & Other Info
Here you would be asked to submit basic information like
Date Of Birth
Two marks of identification
Whether physically challenged or not
State you belong to
Please note for education qualifications you may have to enter the name of your degree, institute from where studied and year of passing etc.
Selection of Exam Center
After completion of the above steps, you will be asked to submit your preferred exam center. However, it’s on the discretion of RRB whether to allow you exam center of your choice or not. No requests will be entertained by RRB on this matter. NOTE: This option might or might not come during the application process.
Payment of Exam Fees – RRB NTPC 2019 Application form fees for all categories
Payment of fees has to be done now. The details of the same are already mentioned above in the article. Post receipt of payment of fees. RRB will send you a confirmation of the same on your mobile phone as well as email address.
|Mode Of Payment||Date/Time|
|Online (Net Banking / UPI/Cards)||1st March – 5th April 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|SBI Challan||1st March – 5th April 2019 till 3:00 PM|
|Post Office Challan||1st March – 5th April 2019 till 3:00 PM|
The below-cited table is for informing our readers about the fees that they have to pay for the examination.
|For all candidates except those who are entitled to a concession. (Rs 400 will be refunded after deducting bank charges on appearing on CBT Stage 1)||500|
|For ST/SC/PWD/Transgender/Ex-Serviceman & Minority Community ( Here Rs 250 shall be refunded after deducting bank charges on appearing on CBT Stage 1)||250|
The online window for application is quite easy to use. Be careful though, and read complete instructions mentioned above and on the application window before submitting the form. We wish all the best to everyone planning to apply for the RRB NTPC 2019 examination.