The Central government is providing a scheme for women named PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022. Different welfare programs have been run by the central government of India for women and farmers and the poor sections. These schemes are designed to encourage women to become self-employed.
In every state, more than 50000 women will receive free sewing machine programs. Women will need to register in order to take advantage of the scheme. The Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022 is available in Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Bihar.
Candidates who wish to submit an online application should download the official notification. Make sure you read through all eligibility criteria and follow the application process. We will briefly discuss ” Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022″, including the benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria, key features, application status, and other details.
PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022 Registration Process
Check out the complete steps to register and apply for the Pradhan Mantri Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022 below. You will need an Aadhaar card and a copy of your income certificate, age certificate, or identity card to apply.Check out the steps below.
- Go to the Official Website of Free Silai Machine Yojana – www.india.gov.in.
- Click on the Option “सिलाई मशीनों की मुफ्त आपूर्ति के लिए आवेदन प्रपत्र” Link.
- Take a printout from the application form page that will appear on your screen in PDF Format.
- Enter the required information (Include all details like name, date, husband, and father names).
- Now submit all the required documents and the application form to the respective office.
- The application will then will be reviewed After being checked, you will receive a sewing machine for free.
|Home Page||Total Reporter|
Required Documents for the Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022 Scheme
Here are the c0mplete documents list required for the Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022 scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of age
- Certificate of income
- Identity card
- Certificate from the community
- Mobile number
- Photo of passport size
- Medical Certificate if Disabled/PH
- Widow certificate if the woman is a widow
Eligibility Criteria for Silai Machine Yojana
Check out the eligibility criteria for the Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022 Scheme.
- Must be a citizen of India
- The Age is between 20-40 years are only eligible
- The applicant’s husband’s annual income should not be above 12000
- This scheme allows Widows and Disabled women to be included in the program and can take advantage of the benefits.
- This scheme will only be available to economically poor women in the country.